The secret ingredient to a superior catch starts with a little extra seasoning. These garlic scented goodies will have all the fish stopping by to see what’s cookin’. Just like our regular nightcrawlers, they’re good for catching just about anything under the water.
USED TO CATCH
Bass, walleye, catfish, pike, and most panfish. Even record-size catfish have been caught with nightcrawlers.
- Commonly referred to as Earthworms or Dew worms.
- This product is garlic scented
- Most popular live bait on the market today.
- Used for freshwater fishing.
- Refrigerate at 35-45° F.
- Great for frogs and turtles.
- Chemical-free; safe for feeding to pets.
How to Keep Your Bait in Great Shape
Just like our standard nightcrawlers, they may look a little sleepy when warm, but if you stick them in the fridge at approximately 38° F, they’ll be good to go within 24 hours.