You’ve probably heard the expression, “like taking candy from a baby.” Well these newborn nightcrawlers flip that script and do all the taking. These little babies are the perfect bait to bring home all the underwater candy you can carry.
USED TO CATCH
Bass, walleye, catfish, pike, and most panfish. Even record-size catfish have been caught with baby crawlers.
- Commonly referred to as Earthworms or Dew worms.
- Most popular live bait on the market today.
- Used for freshwater fishing.
- Refrigerate at 35-45° F.
- Great for frogs and turtles.
- Chemical-free; safe for feeding to pets.
How to Keep Your Bait in Great Shape
Just like our standard nightcrawlers, they may look a little sleepy on arrival, but if you stick them in the fridge at approximately 38° F, they’ll be good to go within 24 hours.